Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Leona Helmsley Makes Me Respect Michael Vick

A few things have been on my mind. Although the last few entries have just brought back some of our favorite memories, commentary on the randomness that's going on now has been missing. So here's a few thoughts to keep you posted until I start a regular posting schedule again (which will be really really soon).



Atlanta Falcon quarterback MICHAEL VICK is a foolish foolish man (like ye foolish Galatians). When I first saw the news of his dog fighting issues plastered across the newsbloid that is the NY Post, all I could think was "You my friend aren't the brightest light out there."Somewhere deep down I knew this could and would be examined in a racial viewpoint somehow. Then I heard the profound words of Jamie Foxx.



"Most brothers didn't know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn't know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn't read his handbook on what not to do as a black star. I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don't get time," Jamie continued. "I think in this situation, he really didn't know the extent of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt."(taken from www.idontlikeyoutinthatway.com although I first saw it on YBF and Bossip)



As unnecessary as his comments were, at least he said it. Maybe MSNBC should have quoted him and not a FAKE Al Sharpton blog on NewsGroper.com . They're funny people.



Shame. This could have all been ended years ago if we all didn't want to hear the answer when DMX asked "What Yall Really Want." Angry dogs would have lost their late 90s status and maybe Eve would have paw prints on her chest. (I won't mess with DMX cus his dog's bite and we saw what Ving Rhames dogs did.)


In all of this attention paid to Vick and his finding of Jesus through the situation, I all of a sudden found a respect for him when I found out about Leona Helmsley's will.

The callousness of the "Queen of Mean" didn't surprise me, but her will did. Mrs. Helmsley left 12 Million dollars to her dog after her death. With all the problems that ail the world, spending that much money on a dog is beyond ridiculous. I'd almost hope that somebody would put that pup in a dog fight and make it fend for itself. But since God made dogs, and every creature he made is blessed (including the kids that made fun of me), that's not really nice. So I'll take it back.


Well, at least Michael Vick found JESUS! Check 3:02

HAUL,
THE QUEEN!

P.S.: newsbloid is my word, although I'm sure someone else has used it It just sounded better that tabpaper.

P.P.S : Hey MSNBC, do you need a new factchecker? I'm a wiz with google. Hire me (leave a comment with the contact info...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Mature and Classy.