Thursday, December 06, 2007

Can Maddy the black princess help erase Disney's past?

stolen from Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_15677_9-most-racist-disney-characters.html


Is it a problem that I love lists like this? I actually purchased Ego Trip's Big Book of Racism and still think it's one of the greatest books ever? Do I secretly like racism because I enjoy humor about racism? Am I contributing to white hegemony by buying the Disney image

Sorry, I couldnt resist putting the crazy psuedo-academic questions that over ran my college experience. That's another thing I also like to make fun of...hahaha

For more humor please check the other list's on Cracked....and also cop your own copy of Ego Trip's book, your life will be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Mature and Classy.