Friday, January 02, 2009

Old School Friday: Blogger's Choice

Today's Old School Friday is Blogger's Choice. Where does that leave a free spirit like me? The choices are too many!!!! ACKKKKKK.


I just graduated (again) . So I'm in a happy graduation mood and always wanted Ain't No Stopping Us Now to be my graduation song.



I am also a fan of good ol' Tevin Campbell singing "Tomorrow"





Remember when Will graduated on The Fresh Prince and had to finish his music theory.





THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY SETTING NO BOUNDARIES:

Tony Rebel, "Love you like a Fresh Vegetable." When I was in the second grade I sang this song all the time when I had vegetables and when V8 first came out (which is a whole other story about 6 year olds and the power of advertising).

BTW, I do not support the Legalize Cannibus label on the video, but have no time to create my own.




Check out other OSF participants here. Happy OSF!

HAUL,
KIM

3 comments:

  1. Great Choices! I agree, I needed some boundaries also! I watched 23 videos before I decided on a genre and then 5 more before I picked my videos!!
    McFadden & Whitehead are killing it!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great as usual Kim! The Tevin version of Tomorrow is classic. Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now, all superb picks! The Fresh Prince connection - very creative and classic KIM! I like your playlist too! :)

    Congratulations on your graduation! Any more schoolin' in your plans or are you done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tevin was on a roll and had a great voice. Too bad he got caught up in the Hollywood trappings.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it Mature and Classy.