Thursday, November 29, 2007

Throwback Pop Culture Clip of the Week

In honor of the impending Advent season, I bring to you my favorite song off of Boyz II Men Christmas Album. I formerly thought the name of the song was White Christmas, making me a jaded child who believed that all the white children were having a better Christmas, and I also thought the play on "white Christmas" was genius. This week I came to sad realization that the song is "Why Christmas." I think part of my childhood just died.

If anyone ruins the Kirk Franklin and the Family Christmas Album or the A Motown Christmas Album, it's going to be on. Let's preserve my childhood ...please.

HAUL,
The Queen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that album. I must repurchase for this year's christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it Mature and Classy.